NIU M-PRO, a resolutely urban electric scooter
The NIU M-PRO electric scooter is a city scooter, ultra-design, lightweight, compact, easy to handle, powerful and decidedly technological
- A battery capacity (autonomy of ~ 58 km) which remains light (8.3 kg)
- Excellent manufacturing quality
- A BOSCH engine
- An ultra connected scooter with a quality smartphone app. The smartphone is geo-localizable in real time.
- A licked and modern design
LG quality battery, lightweight, extractable and state-of-the-art
The NIU M-PRO‘s battery is very easily removable from the scooter, giving the driver the flexibility to charge it to any 220V outlet at home, at the restaurant, at work … The capacity / weight ratio of the LG battery scooter is excellent because it can provide enough current to travel distances of ~ 58 km for the modest weight of 8 kg.
Note that the NIU M-PRO battery incorporates PACK technology adopted by international car manufacturers, to create “armor” around each individual cell of the battery to maintain its integrity.
The NIU M-PRO is smart
Unlike many other scooters on the market, the NIU is equipped with an auto turn-off technology
- The NIU M-PRO is ultra connected, the manufacturer has developed for this beautiful electric scooter a mobile application that can track the vehicle in real time GPS tracking and monitoring of autonomy, temperature and many others useful navigation data.
- Remote search of your scooter. Your scooter is lost in a parking lot, no problem, it will signal its position by a sound indication.
Not included in the price of delivery, commissioning and registration.